Monday, June 30, 2014

A short letter from Scott because he was meeting Murphy today.  Hope they take a picture.  Hope Scott takes lots of pictures in the few weeks he has left.....  Have a fun day Scott!


HAPPY AMERICA DAY! on friday.
3 messages

Scott Clawson <clawson.scott@myldsmail.net>Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 8:48 PM
To: Nancy Clawson <neclawson@gmail.com>
Hey Everybody!

This week has been good, BUT since today I have kind of specific plans for hanging out with my good buddy murphy! this email will be somewhat abridged!  SORRY!
This week was good.  Lots of interesting things with some new investigators.  We have so many people right now that just have no interest but want to learn english and we are just trying to weed them out sort of.  So frustrating when the only people who will listen to you are those that just want to learn english, but worse things have happened!  We could not be finding investigators, BUT we are.
One of those guys is super awesome.  He originally met the sister missionaries in a restaurant and asked if they were missionaries, and what they were doing in Korea.  They said that they had english class like 15 minutes from then and he decided to come.  This week we were able to meet him, and this man is soooooo prepared.  Only problem is there's another member of english class that has recently decided to come to church that he really doesn't see eye to eye with.  So much so that the super awesome guy doesn't feel comfortable coming to church because he doesn't like being around this guy so much.  I really am curious as to how to fix this.  I can't tell somebody to stop coming to church unless it becomes like a super serious problem but how much more serious could it be!  IT's somebody's salvation!!!!!
Anyways, rant over.  I also got to translate for this guy gary from taiwan again.  I translated for him all three hours of church.  That was not super easy.  Also, it made me wish I spoke chinese too.  Just make it that much easier to translate to his exact understanding.  It was really cool though because I could kind of help teach him in the parts where the speaker or teacher was basically just saying the same thing over.  It happens...  GOOD THOUGH!
This week we also went on exchanges with the APs, i.e. my previous companion Elder Thompson.  Man it's so fun having been able to become friends with him.  I think my tiume with ELder THompson was some of the best times of my life.  Super fun to kind of re-experience that over the exchange.
Well, I'm running out of time.  Sorry for the shortness this week, but hey, I haven't seen Murphy in like 6 months!!!  Actually more like 4, but whatever!  He's my bud!
즐거운 하루 보내시기를 바랍니다!!!!

클라슨 장로 

No comments:

Post a Comment